Climate change poses an unprecedented threat to our planet’s stability, security, and life as we know it. The impacts of rising temperatures, increasing sea levels, and devastating natural disasters are already being felt worldwide. Now is the time to act.
Contribute to Climate Action with Your Media!
At iFreestock, we believe that every individual has the power to make a difference. That’s why we’re encouraging you to join us in raising awareness for climate action by uploading your media content. Whether it’s a photo, illustration, vector graphic, video, music, or sound effect, your creation can inspire change and shed light on the urgent need for environmental protection.
For each submission received, iFreestock will donate $10 AUD to The Nature Conservancy, an organization dedicated to preserving our planet’s natural resources.
What’s the Challenge?
With Earth Day just around the corner on April 22nd, we challenge you to use your creative talents to raise awareness about climate action, highlight the dangerous effects of climate change, or showcase the beauty of our precious Earth. Your media can be a powerful tool to engage and educate others on these critical issues. Climate Action
Submission Period: From April 5th, 2022, 00:01 AEDT to April 30th, 2022, 23:59 AEDT Eligible uploads: All media types (photos, illustrations, vector graphics, videos, music, sound effects)
Where Will the Donations Go?
Rest assured that your contributions will have a meaningful impact. All donations from this challenge will be directed to The Nature Conservancy, an esteemed organization working tirelessly to protect and conserve our planet’s biodiversity and natural habitats.
How Can You Participate?
Participating in the challenge is simple:
- Upload your media content.
- Add the tag “pxclimateaction” (this is important!).
- Share the link to your submission in this thread (also important!).
Feel free to submit as many entries as you’d like. Every piece of media you contribute will make a difference in the fight against climate change.
Terms and Conditions
To ensure a fair and transparent challenge, we have established the following terms and conditions:
- Entry: To participate, you must upload your media content (photo, illustration, vector graphic, video, music, or sound effect), include the tag “pxclimateaction,” and provide the link to your submission in this thread.
- Theme: Your media should be related to climate change and align with the challenge guidelines. This can include content that raises awareness about climate action, informs about the dangerous effects of climate change, or showcases the beauty of our planet.
- Eligibility: The challenge is open to individuals aged 18 and above. Employees of iFreestock Pty Ltd and its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers are not eligible to participate.
- Challenge Period: All entries must be submitted within the period to be considered.
- Rights Granted by You: By submitting your entry, you grant iFreestock the right, where permitted by law, to use and distribute your content for promotional purposes without further compensation. You also affirm that your entry is an original work and does not violate any third party’s rights.
- iFreestock’s Rights: iFreestock reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the challenge if any factors beyond our control compromise the fairness or integrity of the process. We may also remove any entrant who violates the terms and conditions or attempts to tamper with the entry process.
- Liability: iFreestock and its subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, employees, and directors shall not be held liable for any loss, injury, or damage resulting from participation in the challenge or the acceptance, possession, or use of any prize. However, these terms do not limit any non-excludable rights or remedies under the law.
- Disputes: Any disputes arising from or connected to this challenge shall be resolved individually and exclusively before a court located in New South Wales, Australia, in accordance with the laws of New South Wales, Australia.
Join us in the fight against climate change by sharing your media and inspiring others to take action.